• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. D

Functioning of anonymization

Thank you, very good explaination :) So yes in my case I keep 1000000 in this case to anonymise all and I have well understand the 2 step of anonymisation
  2. D

I have read it but I am sorry I do not understand the difference between the checkbox and the button in the Overview and for Amount of Dash to keep anonymized there is this description : "This value provides a lower boundary on the final amount of funds to be anonymized. Depending on how the...
  3. D

Thank you for your reply. I understand the number of cycle (I put 4). But I do not understand the number of dash to anonymize. I want to anonymise all my dash everytime. If I put 100000000 in this case, is it good ? In the overview I have a button Start to mix with Darksend, what is the...
  4. D

Hello, I want to be sure that I understand how to anonymize Dash. If I do this: 1) I exchange Bitcoin against Dash on a marketplace 2) In Dash Core, I go in Receive and I create an address that I give to the marketplace 3) Once I got money, I click Start mixing Darksend 4) I go in Send and I...
Back