• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. an2_plane

Легализация майнинга в России/Legalization of mining in Russia

В Министерстве энергетики РФ заявили о необходимости легализовать майнинг в кратчайшие сроки Согласно изданию ТАСС, заместитель министра энергетики России Евгений Грабчак объявил о необходимости устранения правового вакуума в майнинге криптовалют. Он отметил, что определять площадки под майнинг...
  2. an2_plane

Dash Trust Protectors Please React!

You are definitely right. The DCG needs to develop its own community forum so that all newcomers can easily join and keep up with what's going on. The Discord doesn't provide that opportunity. Everyone should see that the DASH community is large and active. For example I, as a newbie, began to...
  3. an2_plane

Dash Trust Protectors Please React!

Is this the Dash "Civil War"? I started following Dash in February of this year, but I still can't figure out what's going on inside the project. Some kind of infighting.
  4. an2_plane

How does this Ukraine crisis affect the crypto market?

The latest news from Russia on the topic of adopting crypto
  5. an2_plane

Как же задолбали эти мошенники.

Ждёте, что кто-то спросит у Вас, а что это за честный пацан с 300 подписчиками, а Вы такие раз и ссылку? Не смешите.
Back