• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. John Wick

Sale and construction of real estate in Thailand on the island of Koh Samui for cryptocurrency.

Please, we are completely open, you can ask any questions. [email protected]
  2. John Wick

Sale and construction of real estate in Thailand on the island of Koh Samui for cryptocurrency.

This is not our site. I just found up to date information for you. You thought that a foreigner cannot own real estate, I gave an example of how this can be organized. I don't want to waste time arguing with you, are you accusing us of something? What exactly? If you are not interested in real...
  3. John Wick

Dear users. We offer services for the purchase and construction of real estate in Thailand on the island of Koh Samui for cryptocurrencies. Our company sells, as well as builds highly liquid and profitable housing to order. Up to 10% ROI per annum. The main focus is on the opportunity to...
  4. John Wick

Продажа и строительство недвижимости в Тайланде на острове Самуи за криптовалют.

Уважаемые пользователи dash.org Мы предлагаем услуги по приобретению и строительству недвижимости в Таиланде на острове Koh Samui за криптовалюты. Наша компания продает, а так же строит на заказ высоколиквидное и доходное жилье. До 10% ROI годовых. Основной акцент сделан на возможность...
Back