• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. J

Location of blockchain files

Hi guys! I had an old wallet and so with help from this forum I downloaded the client again, and the blockchain and retreived the dash on my Apple computer. I then transferred the dash to a marketplace so I don't need the large files on my computer anymore. How do I do a clean uninstall...
  2. J

Found old wallet... how do I use it?

What problem? If you mean you found an old wallet, I just reinstalled the client, it downloaded the blockchain in around 24hrs , and found my wallet automatically.
  3. J

Ok, I screwed up, I intended only to send 1.98 but it sent my whole 15 (nice surprise as I thought I had less!) Thanks for your help!
  4. J

Did I Just lose all my dash? :oops: :(
  5. J

I am not sure if I screwed up, I tried to send myself 1.98 dash but now it says it's empty :( What can I do?
  6. J

Thanks, downloaded it and installed, it's downloading past updates now... looks like it will take a few hours as it's updating from 2017...
  7. J

Hey! I remember buying between 7 and 10 "Darkcoin". I then backed up the .dat file and forgot about it. I just found it, how do I use the wallet? I have forgotten pretty much everything as it was so long ago! Reading the forums I think I first have to upgrade the wallet (I tried downloading...
Back