• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. zerofossilfuel

How do I update the wallet in Linux?

Yes. I have 17 active connections ATM. Most of the nodes I added myself by using getpeerinfo. They're all port 9999. I ignore the others. addnode=54.80.16.112 addnode=23.23.186.131 addnode=162.252.83.44 addnode=62.57.35.214 addnode=107.170.94.162 addnode=185.7.80.116 addnode=54.187.230.6...
  2. zerofossilfuel

Okay, I've been mining at cpu-pool.net for almost a day at ~8Mh/s with only about 1 DRK to show for it. This is not an easy coin to mine. Has anyone come up with any answers to my other two problems, namely wallet that always says out of sync even though "0 hours behind" and "stratum_subscribe...
  3. zerofossilfuel

Just tried. It's an Intel Core2 Quad 2.83 GHz. Not compatible. I think it's SSE3. Tried compiling that way too. No joy. I don't rely too heavily on CPU mining anymore anyway. I have three 7950s hashing at ~7Mh/s on a AMD rig with sgminer plus, a 2nd computer with two GT 640 at 1Mh/s with ccminer...
  4. zerofossilfuel

give me 5 minutes to compile. I'll BRB....
  5. zerofossilfuel

I confirm that I can pool mine at cpu-pool.net, albeit slow as molasses (45Kh/core x4 cores), but mining nonetheless, and seeing accepted shares. P.S. Ask anyone that knows me. I don't do windoze, winblows or any other worship at the macrosoft alter. Strictly Linux now so my command line is...
  6. zerofossilfuel

Thanks sir but I do know how to mine. The wallet only has to be running (or the daemon alone) if I solo mine. My line parameters are correct. I will try another pool..........
  7. zerofossilfuel

More info. Solo mining for a solid day was fruitless so tonight I tried pool mining at drkpool.com:3333 using both cpu-miner 1.2c and/or ccminer v1.0. Both report "stratum_subscribe timed out" over and over. So, not only is the wallet misbehaving, I can't even mine. drkpool.com resolves to...
  8. zerofossilfuel

Okay, I updated to RC v0.10.7.3-beta. Still have the same problem. Hover over the "0 hours behind" sync progress bar, the tool tip says "Catching up... Processed 67511 of 470000 (estimated) yatta yatta yatta...)" and the Wallet still shows out of sync. o_O
  9. zerofossilfuel

I usually prefer to compile my own machine specific, hence optimized code from source. Curious how going that route is inferior. Is the darksend feature closed source?
  10. zerofossilfuel

Let me start with I'm not entirely new to cryptos. With the advent of x11 added to ccminer I decided to give DRK a spin. I run Xubuntu Linux 13.10. I downloaded and compiled from source this evening the qt wallet without darksend. It didn't take long for the wallet to report "0 hours behind" but...
Back