• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. Jyoung

Dash wallet

I'm using blackberry passport !! Is that the problem cause I downloaded the dash app to the phone . I have the new app https://github.com/HashEngineering/dash-wallet/releases/tag/v4.65.12A installed now and the old is gone that had my dash coins on it . My back up down load is there in...
  2. Jyoung

Dash wallet

Yes we used hash engineering .I did create the wallet back up and it won't open either.
  3. Jyoung

Dash wallet

I down loaded an Apk file from Google . I downloaded on to a blackberry passport . Was working fine when got funds transferred. I even have wallet code from transfer that was sent to me . Is there anything I can do to recover the wallet ? It keeps saying "unfortunately dash wallet has stopped "...
  4. Jyoung

Dash wallet

Basically I have downloaded dash coin couple days ago. I had money transferred from a friend. Now I try to transfer money and right as transfer is done. My wallet says "unfortunately dash wallet has stopped" and my funds were not transferred . I'm reseting phone and app still is continuing to...
Back