• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. M

How do I view my balance from an extended public key (xpub)?

Hey man- your suggestion 2 was news to me, I did not realise this was an option. And it has solved my issue 100%!! My coins all appeared. I thought I was going mad!! Not sure why they were not appearing in ledger- and neither why they were appearing in electrum via the xpub- but it doesnt...
  2. M

Thanks so much for your response. @akhavr would really appreciate some help here if you are able.
  3. M

Hello! Thanks for your reply- very helpful. You would indeed appear to be correct, that I have a zero balance. However, none of the addresses have any transaction history at all, which does not make any sense. To drive this point home, on my ledger (where I exported the xpub from) if I ask for...
  4. M

Yes that is myself asking the same question on another forum, the answer does not help :) Here's the full output from ledger live: { "xpub": "drkvjRhkGU4B9mvE2TLNF48pXUavAFg7WeJqkWDxV4YKzUbPMvTwy4JuKm2fVpJ1cfHGfsVQVBcAmRbYerURnCsPZL3GmysdcEVVmKnozVS5buU", "index": 0, "freshAddressPath"...
Back