• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. Chris Muller

Dash-Electrum on Ubuntu Linux

Is the Dash Electrum wallet still supported and, if so, has anyone gotten it going on Ubuntu Linux? Since I can't use a 2-of-3 paper wallet yet, I'd like to try the Trezor. Unfortunately, the mytrezor.com is one of those "mobile phone black hole" style apps which won't let you get your data...
  2. Chris Muller

tax implications of block rewards

I was just reading about the tax implications of block rewards at: https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/display/DOC/How+the+Law+Applies+to+DASH#HowtheLawAppliestoDASH-WhatistheTaxTreatmentoftheMasternodeOperators’DASH? It says block rewards are considered "income" based on the market value on...
  3. Chris Muller

starting an already-started masternode

Hi, I *think* I have a new masternode running fine: dash-cli masternode status // says "Masternode successfully started" dash-cli mnsync status // says "IsSynced": true" dashninja // shows my IP in green and says "Active" dashwhale // shows thumbs up status...
  4. Chris Muller

0.12.1 (70103) vs. 0.12.1 (70206)

At 3:38 Amanda mentions in her new video ("100% Miners, 80% Masternodes, & Spork Still on Horizon") that "roughly 6% are in the process of upgrading" [to 12.1]. The highlighted graphic shows "0.12.1 (70103)" whereas the 75% slice is running "0.12.1 (70206)". I was about to ask how to know...
  5. Chris Muller

Ubuntu tray menu not working in 12.1

In case any other Ubuntu users also liked the "Minimize to the tray instead of the taskbar" on the "Window" tab of the Options dialog (under File menu). recommend turning it off for now. The tray menu isn't working, so there's no way to get access to the window again once its been minimized.
  6. Chris Muller

Upgrading to 12.1 on Raspbian

Hi! I'm a Dash-lovin' newbie. :) I'm running my masternode on a Raspberry Pi 2 via the dashman helper script. dashman has "sync" and "update" commands; the former updates dashman, the latter, dashd. However, it does so by downloading and replacing the binaries (dashd and dash-cli)...
Back