• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. S

PinIdea ASIC X11 Miner DU-1 (USB Version Hashrate 9 MH/s , Releasing in Mid-May 2016)

Can you post your command line or batch file command you use to start cgminer?
  2. S

PinIdea ASIC X11 Miner DU-1 (USB Version Hashrate 9 MH/s , Releasing in Mid-May 2016)

Check your com port # in the device manager. The DU1.inf will show up there, not as a usb device. Put a pause command as the last line of the batch file. It will hold the exit screen for a keypress. Best dead song: Passenger
  3. S

cgminer.exe --x11 -o stratum+tcp://x11.usa.nicehash.com:3336 -u <user> -p <password> --dr1-clk 300 --dr1-fan LV3 -S //./COM61 --du1 works for me. Any error messages?
  4. S

"power to them" may not be enough. I'm guessing they take 1.5 - 2 amps each. Try lowering the frequency to 300 in the batch file. Windows?
  5. S

Hubs and power. My Superbpag 3.0 (14 amp) is great if it's plugged into a usb 2.0 port. But there's only room for four Du-1s. My new Anker 3.0 (10 amps) runs all five for a while in 2.0 or 3.0 ports and then crashes with a write failure. I suspect a driver problem there. You need full power...
  6. S

Shipment arrived one day late. All five worked great @ 400 with supplied cables and pinidea driver/software.
  7. S

April 29 was his (soleo) last post on the DR-1 thread. On a positive note, somebody did change the price on the website to 10 dash from the pre order price of 9.
Back