• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. ebk1000

TAO'S MASTERNODE SETUP GUIDE FOR DUMMIES (UPDATE GUIDE UPDATED FOR 13.0)

Thank you for that, I think I am getting there. I initially misunderstood and as I restarted my local wallet I thought I had to issue the masternode start again but now I understand that this is not the case as the remote server is already running. My three MNs have been up now for just over a...
  2. ebk1000

Thank you, still can someone explain the "Active duration" and if this is reset then it all starts over and if this is reset to 0 after 6 days you will need to run it for another 6 days to get a stake?
  3. ebk1000

My dash.conf is: rpcuser=thisisbsfgghhbgert rpcpassword=ksjfhlaskshfdkgll44jfdclasjdlas8273871eyqwey982qeoihdoaoeo0weuopqowj rpcallowip=127.0.0.1 listen=0 server=1 daemon=1 logtimestamps=1 maxconnections=8 My masternode.conf is: # Masternode config file # Format: alias IP:port...
  4. ebk1000

Thank you. I am trying to understand this so why do you need to run the 'masternode start-all' at the local wallet if it doesn't affect the remote MN? Also, the 'Active Duration' as above is affected by the local DASH wallet being started and stopped. I have now closed the local DASH wallet to...
  5. ebk1000

So, I closed down my local DASH wallet and set up another instance on VULTR (cloned the first MN) and updated the .conf files and started the second MN and then started the local DASH wallet and started the MNs again from my wallet. This is the status of MN01 before I closed the local DASH...
  6. ebk1000

I have just set up one MN and it seems to work fine. I was running it for around 1 day and I had restart my Mac and then after about another 6 days I got 1.95 DASH which is great. As I am new to MNs I have a couple of questions that I haven't found a straight answer to: 1. If my remote server...
Back