• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. methusaleh

whats the all-time record wait for a MN payment?

HI Guys, title says it all really. I'm curious how long (assuming no technical issues of any kind of course) someone has had to wait to get a payment - yes I know its random and yes, I do have my own ulterior motives for asking! "Block rewards Last selected 4609 blocks ago. Next selection in...
  2. methusaleh

BTC when did the shit-flinging start?

So I just took a wander over to /r/btc and as I was reading the same old stuff for the sixtytwelth time ("core bad classic good"... or is the other way around?) I realised the whole big blocks / little blocks thing has been going on for so long in bitcoin I honestly can't remember when it began...
  3. methusaleh

Cryptomate.co.uk unresponsive

Has anyone had problems with this site? On Saturday morning (utc) I bought 5.8 dash from them and they had no trouble taking my money.. but I'm still waiting on my dash. I'd used this site before without any trouble maybe 10 times and iits always worked ok but I've emailed, tweeted and used...
Back