• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. B

"Frozen Transactions": Why it happens and how to fix it...

I did just so, left the pc overnight, and still the same. If you want I could post the wallet to you and you could have fun with it. Wallet has 1M of Nyancoin, so I figure 50/50? I have found that bitcoin has a lot of support like here help with broadcasting raw transactions cheers
  2. B

Good exercise, I did what you said to do. But, there is no money in that account.  { "" : 0.00000000, "K9BzTVs2weCjSHPSR5xCvJrjsmF2bPyKih" : 0.00000000, "affa" : 0.00000000, "m4t2812" : 0.99990000 } So I have tried other addresses as well, but nothing. Still my wallet shows all coins as...
  3. B

I have tried both methods on Nyancoin using Windows 7Pro. First did not work at all. Maybe my skills are nil. The second method my second computers Nyancoin wallet came with "code":-22, "message":"TX rejected". So it looks that my coins are out of my reach. If anyone has any other idea, please...
Back