• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. CoinBrief

Tutorial: How to Use The Darkcoin Wallet and Darksend (Thank You Tante Stefana)

Tante Stefana has written another wonderful article as a Darkcoin Coin Representative on Coin Brief. Thank you Tante. It is well written, and quite thorough! http://coinbrief.net/how-to-use-darkcoin-wallet-darksend/
  2. CoinBrief

Writing an Article on DarkSend, but have questions.

Ok, so the current limit is 10 DRK per transaction. However, the most recent technical document is still out of date in some ways, because it states that it is for RC1. In the future, with RC3, the 10 DRK limit will be lifted, and there will be multiple pools. At that point, if I were to send...
  3. CoinBrief

Writing an Article on DarkSend, but have questions.

Hello everyone, I am the founder of Coin Brief and I am writing an article about Darkcoin and DarkSend at the moment. A week or so ago I wrote a general "What is Darkcoin" but I want to go into more detail on this one. However, I am having issues figuring out which documentation is current, as...
Back