• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. B

very Low hashrate,plese some help!

you can say what ever you want but I cannot belived the hashrate drop down from 0.275 to 0.162 dash/day something is wrong ! Please someone else a little help!
  2. B

very Low hashrate,plese some help!

Hello All! I am mining right now with a Radeon amd 7990 wich is a dual gpu video card .Till 2 weeks ago I have a 0.275 dash/day and right now I have ONLY 0.162 dash/day . The system is the same I do not make any modification software or hardware ! Gpu- amd radeon 7990 MB- asus maximus formula 6...
  3. B

I need some settings for 7990 and r9 280x

thanks a lot , I will try this setings ...
  4. B

I need some settings for 7990 and r9 280x

I lost my bat.file with setings for my 2x 7990 and 1amd r9280x . I mine dash at dash.com Please some settings to achive best performance. Thanks!
  5. B

mining dash with asic

I have No antivirus at all!
  6. B

mining dash with asic

sgminner.exe has stopped working!
  7. B

mining dash with asic

with dashminer 1.1.0 I get 0.512 dash/day with 3 video cards 2x280x OC and 1x7990 (only 1 Gpu working) ,That's Corect ?!?
  8. B

mining dash with asic

I have 2x280x OC made by Gigabyte and 1x 7990 (also Gigabyte) which have only one Gpu still working...:sad::mad:
  9. B

mining dash with asic

hello all! I woud like to mine dash with a asic but I don't know which asic can mine the most principal virtual coin like dash, ltc etc. and of course btc .You can recommend me a asic around 200USD any virtual currency that can mine ?! Thanks!
Back