• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. lgseebach

Trezor and Electrum Dash

Not that I can find on my Electrum-Dash wallet.
  2. lgseebach

Trezor and Electrum Dash

Thanks for the response thelazier ....I figured it out....when I read your message, I thought to check if I could open another wallet so I looked under "File" and found "New/Restore." I started a new wallet using Trezor - just what I wanted, so thanks! Seems obvious to me now. I guess it just...
  3. lgseebach

Trezor and Electrum Dash

I'd like to use my Trezor with my Electrum-Dash wallet but I'm currently using an older version so it won't recognize my Trezor. Is it a simple matter of downloading the new version, or do I have to delete the old version before downloading? I thought I'd better ask lest I do something I'll...
  4. lgseebach

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Hi guys...I've been involved in crypto-currencies for only three months, starting with bitcoin and now DASH. I'm an artist (watercolorist) and travel around the western US in an RV, painting the beauty of our planet. I'm impressed with the many great aspects of DASH, having watched some of...
Back