• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. taco_corp

TAO'S MASTERNODE SETUP GUIDE FOR DUMMIES (UPDATE GUIDE UPDATED FOR 13.0)

I see. So, how does the old dash.conf way know what your VIN transaction key is ?
  2. taco_corp

I am confused. So the original instructions are incorrect? Do I need to follow the update instructions instead?
  3. taco_corp

Ah, Yes I probably would have come back to ask how to get the 30 dash out of that address. Thanks. I do have a question though, maybe I am just not seeing it but I do not see where to set the transaction ID in the instructions contained in this thread. I see where I am supposed to paste the...
  4. taco_corp

Ok, Thanks for the quick reply! Just unclear on the wording if that address has to have only 1000 dash in it, but I get it now, thanks !
  5. taco_corp

Hi, I already have a dash wallet on my PC, which had some amount of dash in it already. I created c:\dash and copied the new updated dash-qt.exe into it and ran it. I generated the 0 address and sent 1000 dash to it from the same wallet. I then checked out that address on the block explorer and...
Back