• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. DrLondon

Where do you see Dash in 5 years from now?

Where do you see Dash in 5 years from now? How will it be used? Who will use it? Will it be 'main-stream'? Any quirky uses for Dash that are perhaps not apparent yet? Looking forward to hearing your answers ;)
  2. DrLondon

A service idea - sell premixed Dash

So I have been reading on another forum, 'mixing' makes the transfer of Dash more anonymous and can take up to 2 days? Can it really take that long?
  3. DrLondon

A service idea - sell premixed Dash

Hi Dr Crypto Excuse me for a newby's question, but if Dash is 'mixed', what does that mean? That many smaller transactions originating from many wallets join together to form the transfer rather than just from one wallet to another?
  4. DrLondon

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

HI All I'm new to Cryptocurrencies in general but am interested in their potential. And after having looked through the Crypto's that have been widely adopted, Darkcoin/Dash is the one that interests me the most. I would like to get involved in the project somehow, maybe by expanding the...
Back