• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. farFX

P2Pool stratum_recv_line failed caused by my server?

fedb4fe is working now on my server. must have just taken a bit for bootstrap. Thanks again!
  2. farFX

I reset the pool back to fedb4fe and the error still occurs. I will leave it up on this node version for you to see if you can connect. Let me know. Thanks for your help!
  3. farFX

The server is 45.55.190.35:7903 I backed the node version up to fffc46d which is the same version another pool is running to see if I could still connect with my miner and connection works. There must be something with the new commit fedb4fe that is not allowing my miner to connect. I will...
  4. farFX

Hi, yes upgrading to commit fedb4fe still gives the stratum_recv_line failed error.
  5. farFX

When upgrading to latest commit I get the stratum_recv_line failed error, but using commit f7c9c25 the error is gone and pool allows connections. Can you advise on the issue?
  6. farFX

Great, thank you. Pool is working now.
  7. farFX

Hi, I have used git pull and git merge f7c9c25 in p2pool-dash directory and both commands say Already up to date. stratum recv line faild still exists. Any ideas on what may be causing the connection issue?
  8. farFX

Hi, Hoping someone can help me resolve an issue with a new dash p2pool I have just setup. It seems that I am not able to connect my miner to pool. When trying to connect I receive a stratum_recv_line failed error. I am sure this problem is a connection issue on my server, but I am just not...
Back