• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. G

What DASH needs to set it above all other cryptos

AndrewPickens: Agreed, though: Not being coder, tiny understood I from your talk on development. But discussion of you & DeepBlue made me write a suggested solution. How it's coded &/or 3d party developed is up to Dash adm, experts & -insiders to decide to do or not to do. Here it's: 1. Create...
  2. G

Possibly Stable Dash could financially exchange for both gold & silver simultaneously. Realistic scenario will probably be all three to work together. Result: markets will as a whole stabilize, at least some time..
  3. G

wrongfully written above; correction: ",later Stable Dash Gold and Stable Dash Silver could be presented as doing similar jobs and be more stable than gold and silver."
  4. G

To agnewPickens and DeepBlue: A bank/financial institution seems to be what develop, is + offer Stable Dash coin. But Wouldn't gold & silver do the job ok in a Dash bank, later gold & silver could abruptly or, probably, gradually be presented as more stable. Why? Because the Dash institution...
  5. G

And is probably happening already in Venezuela in big or small scale. The question is if Dash should formalize it into less desperate settings. It's all about continue, on not, development structures in mankind and nature.
  6. G

The latter, agreed, flexible value, may complicate &/or expand Dash culture.
  7. G

Actually the alternative value can be anything agreed upon of the involved if the value's objective & substantial, like a house, herd of sheep, a jewel.
  8. G

Thanks for letting me in+comment. Agree with all 2, DeepBlue included. To last comment: To include Venezuela, Cyprus etc., I suggest silver (or gold, if big values) as alternative to "cash" in Dash after a merchandice, deal or similar ends successfully. This to enable international money...
Back