• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. L

Complicated help with mac and getting my dark coin into new dash wallet

Alright, if this happens to anyone else I had to get the new dash client open under the wallet I accidentally sent coins out of since drk is no longer connected? Then I started over with the new wallet the coins were sent to and it all works out! Welcome to the world of DASH!!! Very well...
  2. L

Is it common for it to take a long time on verifying wallet when loading or is something caught up here?
  3. L

I think i know what you meant about the default. I just put my backup drk.dat into dash and gave it the alias wallet.dat. Now Dash is seemingly stuck in verify wallet?
  4. L

So what should I do? Wait? Will the fact that I sent the coins from the old wallet to the new when it wasn't connected change anything?
  5. L

I have a new dash wallet and it didn't automatically pick up my drk like previous updates… I closed it and opened my drk wallet and stupidly sent my drk to the new dash wallet without realizing the drk wallet wasn't connected to the network. I tried putting the bootstrap in and it still won't...
Back