• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. Tallyho

Fatal Error DashCore wallet on Win10

Hi everyone, I'm having a nightmare with my wallet. It gives me a fatal error and shuts every time I try to run it. New Windows 10 computer, I first encountered problems caused by Norton. I removed Norton, deleted all files, recreated the files from the bootstrap and it worked fine. However...
  2. Tallyho

My wallet won't open at all! I think I've fouled it up...

I haven't checked in on my DASH for ages and the version of the wallet I'm running (on Windows) is from April 2015. I have a portable wallet set up running via a batch file shortcut. Last week, I opened my wallet and it started syncing from 27 weeks out of date. Within a couple of hours it...
  3. Tallyho

Is it really so hard to buy DRK with EUR?

I bought my first batch of DRK on Sunday from Easydarkcoin.com and I think I was a little bit spoilt. They wanted to know nothing about me other than a contact email address, no sign up required and I had my coins within the hour - on a Sunday evening. Now I'd like to buy some DRK from a Euro...
  4. Tallyho

Can Windows and Android wallets use the same coins?

I promised to kick off with a stupid question :) I've only discovered DarkCoins today and have set up my Wallet on Windows as well as downloading the Android app (Darkcoin Wallet (beta) v.1.08) but I haven't yet bought any coins. Am I correct in thinking that if I buy coins to my Windows...
Back