• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. koinsuper

PROJECT DEVELOPMENT PLAN CRYPTOCURRENCY (HIS SPECIAL DARKCOIN)

hi .. I have plans to develop Darkcoin by establishing forums. I'm sure this project will have a significant impact on Darkcoin Revolution in Indonesia. There are three ways to support this project if you want to play a part in our project You can help us accelerate this project by donating...
  2. koinsuper

why no sub forum for Indonesian state?

that Indonesia .... in our country there are hundreds of tribes, thousands of islands, the national language is Indonesian. hundreds of years of our country in its domination by countries that do not have humanity, for hundreds of years were we trying to unite our nation to gain independence...
  3. koinsuper

true friends of Indonesia began much interested in darkcoin but they are reluctant to enliven this darktalk forum because no sub forums Indonesian. they prefer to talk about darkcoin in local forums such as DJ and in neighboring forum (bitcointalk). I hope in Indonesian to back sub-forum in...
  4. koinsuper

if there is no special online wallet for darkcoin?

if there is no special online wallet for darkcoin? because I prefer if there is an online wallet for darkcoin because it is simple and easy to use and easy to transact.
  5. koinsuper

why no sub forums for Indonesia? whereas many Indonesian people who want to join this forum. I beg in the sub forum for people to back Indonesia in order to enliven this forum because many are interested but no sub forum for Indonesia. thank you for your concern.
Back