• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. M

I am doing a research for my masters and Dash is the best Blockchain for it

That is perfect! Thank you! I didn't know that this is possible. I will research how to start a devnet, but if you have any resources to help that would be great. I will try to connect with the research team as well. Thank you!
  2. M

Ok, another question. Can I get to work with Dash on my research? I mean can I show what I want to do to anyone here and see if that can work with you?
  3. M

Thank you for the response. The research is to change a few things in the algorithm and test it. It is not just the same network as it is. Does this answer your question? Also; is it possible to change the algorithm for the test network only? that would be all that I need. I am just planning an...
  4. M

Hi, I am planning on doing my final master's research on Cryptocurrencies and Retail. I see that Dash is the best option for me to do the experiment with. I have no background in blockchain development. Is there a way to learn step by step how to create a fake network/clone of Dash? Thank you! Mo
Back