• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. I

WTS We are in process of incorporating an escrow

ok, I will work on sending it over to you today.
  2. I

Let me know what you want for proof. I lost $2,300. I don't have time to sit here and piss money away with scammers and people that give crypto the negative stigma it already has as a scammer's haven like the media portrays it to be on a daily basis. People like this perpetuate the bullshit...
  3. I

I also do not believe they even reside in the states. They speak broken English and only respond at weird hours in the middle of the night, aka business/daytime hours in China.
  4. I

Correct. Company is also withdrawn from Nevada where they claim the company is registered. All correspondence with them was fine until I paid. They have no form of contact other than email. Thy refuse to talk on the phone or reveal any information about the company which is what made me weary in...
  5. I

DO NOT buy from this company. I already had them banned from the Zcash forums. Paid $2300 for a z9 mini and then the company disappeared and has ignored all communication ever since. Have all emails and correspondence to prove they are scammers. Thread reported.
Back