• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. spartanblue

Missing Darkcoins. They aren't in my Dashcoin wallet

SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you all VERY VERY VERY MUCH for your help!
  2. spartanblue

Thank you,but I mean quite literally where do I type that phrase; i.e do I open Dash up and type it in the debug console, network monitor, or is this on my hard drive. Forgive the ignorance, I am so not a programer, just an enthusiast.
  3. spartanblue

I think I am in the same boat. But, I literally need help with where the dash folder actually resides on my Mac? For example where do I locate the Darkcoin and Dash folders?
  4. spartanblue

Running dash-qt the first time did something...

I appreciate it, but that is the video I initially followed and is how I got to this point. Since I have backup files, can't I just import them somehow?
  5. spartanblue

Ok great, but I tried to locate the Darkcoin folder and for that matter the Dash folder and can't seem to find it. I tried using spotlight and haphazardly looking around my hard drive, but am unable to locate them. Where would they normally be located?
  6. spartanblue

Not sure what you mean by "where" but its on my macbook (insert humor for not knowing here). I have many backups off site of my darkcoin wallet. I also have all my passwords, recovery seed, etc. Does that answer your question?
  7. spartanblue

Ok apologies in advance, cuz I'm sure the answer is sitting right in front of me on the forum but I'm computer idiot. I downloaded the new Dash wallet and followed the instructions on Youtube for Dash migration and neither the Dash or Darkcoin wallet are showing my coins. Please help :-)
  8. spartanblue

How to make a Darkcoin Paper Wallet

I tested it a bunch of times with and without encrypting the private key and it works perfectly. Thanks again for your help!
  9. spartanblue

Thanks UdjinM6! That did it, I think? After getting the Private WIF 51 I uploaded it without issue. It did the "scanning" think. What my question now is where do I see that the small amount I had 0.01 dark got added to my wallet? Again, really appreciate the help as I learn how to use the...
  10. spartanblue

Hey Everyone, Could someone tell me how I decrypt the BIP38 encrypted password so I can enter it into the Client? Thanks!
Back