• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. Coletrain

Darkcoin will force the hand of government.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_Bitcoin_by_country "As of November 2014, there are no final rules at the U.S. state level yet. In March, the New York State Department of Financial Services led by superintendent Benjamin Lawsky had officially invited bitcoin exchanges to apply with...
  2. Coletrain

Darkcoin will force the hand of government.

Hi, I'm new to cryptocurrencies as well as this forum, and I recently bought 10 DRK just to get an idea of how Darksend works. What I'm not new to is the study of history concerning global economics and the rise and fall of empires. I have never formally studied economics, so you can rest...
  3. Coletrain

Bitcoin Rush Darkcoin Anniversary Episode

Very entertaining, but I feel like it should have been pointed out that the discussion of using cryptocurrencies in restaurants and gas stations is getting a little ahead of ourselves. I think the reality is that Darkcoin's more immediate potential is in the fact that it will force the...
  4. Coletrain

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Canadians on the internet? Must be because of the weather!
  5. Coletrain

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Hey new here, I've been pretty dismissive of cryptocurrencies simply because I believed they were too transparent. I feel like Bitcoin is actually the tax-man's wet dream, but darkcoin is a very different story. So I recently bought 10 DRK just to get an idea of how it works. I'm from Alberta...
Back