• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. C

Switching from Bitcoin to Dash

Good day, It would be interesting to listen to other opinion why do peaople who holding Bitcoins not switching to Dash? By that I mean switching fully, since usability wise I see only Dash has overtaken Bitcoin. With Instant transactions, Private send, lower fees. I still can't figure out...
  2. C

Masternode 1000 dashes requirement reduction

Good day everyone, I would like to start a disscusion, what would be Pro's and Con's to reduce 1000 dashes requirement to operate a masternode? I would think, that network will not gain many more new Masternodes, since Dash price is rising and it becomes more expensive to start to operate...
  3. C

WTS Premium E-mail account

Hi guys, New member on here,but not to DRK. As I wish to setup couple of MN,but don't have enough DRK, would anyone be interested in purchasing fresh,never used Email account from Protonmail ( End to end Encrypted, Swiss based email provider) The account is related to DRK that is: dark**in (...
Back