• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. C

Masternode 1000 dashes requirement reduction

Do you receive your earned dashes straight to your wallet? You need to provide address to receive, right?
  2. C

Does your shares start to work instantly or do you need to wait some other, in order to create a total of 1000 dash to setup a Masternode?
  3. C

Yes, third party service is always a risk, but I too know that Moocowmoo is trusted member of this community. In general, your part is mostly involves only paying the shares, the rest Moocowmoo manages for his 15% fee?
  4. C

Basically I didn't know until now that there is Masternode.me service available too. Has anyone used it?
  5. C

Ok, thanks, good read.
  6. C

Switching from Bitcoin to Dash

I think, most Major exchanges now support Dash too. Regarding investors who contributed to Bitcoins, isn't bitcoin at all time high, so even those who invested in 2013 must be in profit, yet, they could easily rise their profit if now entering Dash market where Dash is only 3.6% worth of...
  7. C

Switching from Bitcoin to Dash

Good day, It would be interesting to listen to other opinion why do peaople who holding Bitcoins not switching to Dash? By that I mean switching fully, since usability wise I see only Dash has overtaken Bitcoin. With Instant transactions, Private send, lower fees. I still can't figure out...
  8. C

Good day everyone, I would like to start a disscusion, what would be Pro's and Con's to reduce 1000 dashes requirement to operate a masternode? I would think, that network will not gain many more new Masternodes, since Dash price is rising and it becomes more expensive to start to operate...
  9. C

WTS Premium E-mail account

To clarify once again. I do have several accounts, not just mentioned in the very 1st post. How about a 1 letter account? Can you obtain that one? Being sarcastic is good, but if you don't need something doesn't mean everyone thinks same as you! :wink: I offer them in exchange for DASH, early...
  10. C

Well, I think you don't understand subject a bit. You can sign up for free only to available usernames! I do offer Premium usernames which will stand out of regular pointless name or surname!
  11. C

Premium E-mail accounts for Sale. Never used. Available with end-to-end encrypted mail services: Tutanota and Protonmail. PM me for more info and availability!
  12. C

Hi guys, New member on here,but not to DRK. As I wish to setup couple of MN,but don't have enough DRK, would anyone be interested in purchasing fresh,never used Email account from Protonmail ( End to end Encrypted, Swiss based email provider) The account is related to DRK that is: dark**in (...
  13. C

Stuck Wallet

Hi, How did you solve it? I'm having same issue,but some 10 blocks behind. EDIT: Problem Solved as per https://darkcointalk.org/threads/wallet-not-synchronizing.2780/ Needed to delete everything but a wallet.dat file...
Back