• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. A

Pre-Proposal: Dash Adoption in Atlanta - Atlanta Bitcoin Embassy

"Funding from the BTC community is fantastic. Funding from the BCH community is wonderful as well." While I understand the sentiment of money from anywhere in the community is a positive, I think the relationship between BCH and Bitmain, and their potential relationship as ALL Chinese companies...
  2. A

Go to the 37 minute mark to here Ver espouse how Bitcoin blocksize is killing babies.
  3. A

I mean I'm torn, the proposal seems totally legit and Jeffrey Tucker is obviously very bright and good at raising funds, and likely was able to get BCH to fund with his obvious charm and charisma, and perhaps they'll ultimately evolve away from BCH, it's just so misleading for Bitcoin Cash to...
  4. A

I would recommend DASH voters dive deeper into the relationship between Bitcoin Cash and the Bitcoin Embassy here. This sounds like a well intended plan, but I do believe the current sponsorship for "The Bitcoin Embassy" in Atlanta, comes from Bitcoin Cash, and given recent behavior on the...
Back