• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. drkrooster

DIF Election 2023 - Candidate Q&A Thread

$2,154,978.87 down the drain, and nothing was done.
  2. drkrooster

Dash Core Group Q2 2020 Summary Call - Thursday, 23 July 2020

totally agree with @GrandMasterDash above. Need a 3rd party professional audit. would like to echo @daf as well, will Dash platform goes live before ETH2's phase 0?
  3. drkrooster

Proposal: Dash Platform Incubator

if proper dash platform related proposals above cannot get through, means DASH budget voting system is heavily flawed and gamed, and will be done sooner or later.
  4. drkrooster

Consensus Mechanisms

there are arguments to switch to POS, but I don't agree that miner is the only factor that causes the price issue for Dash. to me, strong arguments to change to POS would be POS can better handle the network transactions that we need to have on the Dash Evo platform. Miners can play an...
  5. drkrooster

Consensus Mechanisms

as a POW chain, I don't think we can reduce the block reward to just 22.5% for miners. as only the miners participate in the actual consensus and adding blocks to the chain, MNs do not.
  6. drkrooster

Temporary Measures / Quick Wins

the way I see it, it is a lack of demand and interest from the market. 1) reduce the emission rate, and prolong the emission period. 2) changing the block reward ratio to 35:55:10 for miner:MN: budget. the unused budget goes to a locked treasury fund that later can be used.(future voting to...
  7. drkrooster

51% Wallet Claims

0.13.1 or 0.14.0 is fine, but hopefully it is not another 2.5 years
  8. drkrooster

Inside China’s Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain Revolution

They are not resistant to cryptocurrency, but they are protecting their people from falling into scams/ICOs. They really encourage all new technologies likes AI, Machine Learning, Big Data and definitely blockchain.
  9. drkrooster

Is DASH a "Security" as defined by SEC?

Masternodes provide services to the network to earn the fees. It cannot be a "security".
  10. drkrooster

Something is happening in markets

looking forward to 0.1 for dash/btc by end of 2020
  11. drkrooster

999 DASH STOLEN

I'm truly sorry to hear about this. I have been using cryptocurrency clients since end of 2013 and being in cybersecurity field myself, I was scammed 1.5btc (for 1000 XZC) in discord, someone impersonated the escrow person due to my own stupidity and carelessness not too long ago. That's...
  12. drkrooster

揭秘达世币值上涨的原因

达世币从来没有ico啦
  13. drkrooster

Sentinel v1.3.0 release

keep up all the good works! all updated! thanks
  14. drkrooster

Announcing my departure from Dash Core Group

Good to see, after the break, you will be back and working on creating DAPs for Dash Evo.
  15. drkrooster

Pre-Proposal: The Dash Dollar

cool idea for Dash dollars. but i would rather to have Dash core team to focus on Dash Evolution. The method described in the paper seems to be somewhat similar to Basis. I would wait and see how Basis handle it :)
  16. drkrooster

Dash Core Software Version Number Change

Great to see version 0.13 is coming soon.
  17. drkrooster

Dash v12.3 Release Announcement - available July 3rd

https://github.com/taw00/dashcore-rpm/documentation this link is not working does the 0.12.3 MN work with current Dash Masternode tool with Trezor? Thank you
  18. drkrooster

Dash v12.3 Release Announcement - available July 3rd

awesome! great to hear that!
  19. drkrooster

What's Going on at Dash?

Evolution? 2019 or maybe 2020 if we progress as we are on 1st half of 2018!
  20. drkrooster

What's Going on at Dash?

more hiring != better there have been more hiring, with little result their progress have been much slower than when they were a smaller team.
Back