• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. zechs

"edit account" page glitched. Can't cash out!

Hi, I am just wondering if I am the only on in this case and if the problem is gonna fix itself... When I try to manually cash out my dash coins, I get this error message: "You have no payout address set." That is right... The field that usually contains my wallet address is actually blank...
  2. zechs

Is GPU mining still viable ?

Hello Ok maybe I'm a little late and this post might seem outdated as soon as I post it. But from what I read, X11 coins are supposed to be ASIC proof and to be mined by GPU for a long while. After breaking a tooth on Bitcoins, and then another one on Litecoins, I thought I finally had found...
  3. zechs

Why am I not getting (yay!) ?

Hi everybody, I might need a little help here. I have been mining litecoins (scrypt) with CudaMiner just fine. but when it come to DarkCoins, with ccminer, something is going wrong and I can't figure it out. I tried many, many..... many version of ccminer, all built by myself. Here is a sample...
Back