• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. B

tDash

Hi everyone, is there anyone who could send me some tDash? I've been trying to set up a test masternode and simulated some crashes to learn how to safely back up everything. PM for my address, thanks!
  2. B

Dash v12.2 testnet masternode

Is there any way I could get some more tDash? Almost done :)
  3. B

@strophy Thanks for the fast response! I think that the problem I am having is that when I try to start running the masternode (dashd is already running) with this command: "~/.daschcore/dash-cli masternode start-alias mn1" I get as response: " { "alias": "mn1", "result": "failed"...
  4. B

@strophy I am currently having an issue with setting up my tDash masternode. I use putty to communicate with my ubuntu vps and when I type: "~/.dashcore/dash-cli masternode list-conf" dashcore returns an empty json ({}). I dont understand why this is happening because I have setup both my...
  5. B

Thanks a lot, it's working now! I will return the tDash once I am done with my tests etc.
  6. B

Hi community, I am currently trying to test a masternode on the Dash testnet (v12.2) in Ubuntu. I have fully synced the testnet's blockchain and I am now trying to acquire the testcoins through the faucet. From the three options listed, there's only one still online. Unfortunately, it fails to...
Back