• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. B

need somes explains!

Hello! I need somes explanations, with masternodes. On the "my mastenodes" tab, I can see a lot with their beneficiary address. I've a masternodes monitoring and today somes payement appears. When I try to add priv key of benifiaciary address, it return back "priv key is not know" there is no...
  2. B

What is coins in read only mode?

First, I congratulate you, for the big work you make to have a good communauty and I 'm sure all dash users work hard to make it convenable. On thing, I just want to know why my coins are in read only mode and how to change it? How to unlock read only mode? Last time, somebody give to me a...
  3. B

somes questions about read only addresses!

Hi dash users! What's mean a read only address? I've sucessfully added mastenode in maternode.conf file! at this time only 200 node to 1 000 nodes created! I must to setup the rest entirely! In dashcore QT, I see all nodes enable and benificiary are address in read only mode. I'll try to add...
  4. B

Somes Questions About debug.log file!

Hello traders! I'm a trader and a miner of crypto currencies since 5 years! I'm serious, I study computing at university in europe and worked in maintening hardware compagnies and programming! It's been 15 years that I work in computing! I'm sorry if I post here cause the thread of masternode...
Back