• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. Bitcoinbitmyass

Disable masternode and pull all funds

Thanks, I need the funds in cold storage to be soon traded in and out of my hot wallets regularly, can't be running a masternode without any coins and then double the amount.
  2. Bitcoinbitmyass

Disable masternode and pull all funds

Hello! I'm looking to disable my masternode and move the funds to another wallet to cold storage them. How would I get around to doing this? I'm currently on windows 8 and have followed Tao's masternode guide to the letter. Thanks!
  3. Bitcoinbitmyass

Free SMUT! (Simple Masternode Update Tool)

Okay I am setting up another on my Windows pc with an Ubuntu Vultr instance, is this how I would set it up: Create second directory: ./darkcoin2 Create Windows .bat file that resides in the original ./darkcoin folder and will force darkcoin-qt to open a new wallet in the ./darkcoin2 folder (I...
  4. Bitcoinbitmyass

No I'm running it with a Hot/Cold Setup with the Local on Windows and the remote on a linux VPS Instance.
  5. Bitcoinbitmyass

Good question.... Maybe because I have one setup on Windows already? I do have another PC with a fresh Ubuntu install but that would splinter my masternode from the rest - How easy is it to transfer a masternode and are you talking about Tao's setup guide or this guide. And If you are talking...
  6. Bitcoinbitmyass

Hey, I'm looking to setup 1 masternode on Vultr Instances on Windows, Firstly has anyone figured out if this will work on Windows yet? Secondly I barely setup my first node so dumbed down terms/steps Can I have a step by step guide on how to use this tool in correlation with Taos masternode...
  7. Bitcoinbitmyass

TAO'S MASTERNODE SETUP GUIDE FOR DUMMIES (UPDATE GUIDE UPDATED FOR 13.0)

Where exactly is the lines to input the $IIP and $IIPS that in the code? or do i have to enter it everywhere it says that? Do I use my VSP IP or Local wallet(s) IP? If I do have to use my Local IP, I only run 1 IP on the MN computer do I just put it in both slots of leave the secondary one...
  8. Bitcoinbitmyass

Hello, I have made a file called firewall_2ips.sh made it executable and tried to run sudo ./firewall_2ips.sh and I am getting these errors: ""./firewall_2ips.sh:2-78 not found "" and "" ./firewall_2ips.sh: 3.IPP=104.156.227.208: not found "" I am using Putty and WinSCP to login to my Vultr...
  9. Bitcoinbitmyass

Hey thanks again for the help Tao. Now I'm looking to set up about 4-5 more masternodes, can you make a guide on how to make additional masternodes on 1 pc, with the option to make 2 masternodes on 1 vultr instance? Keep up the great work - Tips are on the way! when I get paid a bit more...
  10. Bitcoinbitmyass

Hey Tao, I need your help, forget about my message above. I have tried to update my masternode but it still says after I restart the local computer that I need to put 1 in the Darkcoin.conf even though it already says masternode=1. What is wrong?? Also: when do I need to put in the --reindex...
  11. Bitcoinbitmyass

Wallet Not Synchronizing

K Finally found out how to kill it, It was running in the background and saying 0 hours behind - so I'll have to re-run through all the things I did to get it running fine. Thanks for your help.
  12. Bitcoinbitmyass

Wallet Not Synchronizing

Okay, I deleted the Shortcut for my Darkcoin.qt.exe and now the main program won't sync correctly - there is no green progress bar and it is geting this "dseep: Signature rejected" again. Do I need to delete all but the wallet.dat and re-download the blockchain? Now the program will not run at...
  13. Bitcoinbitmyass

Wallet Not Synchronizing

Okay found the issue - I had my clock on November 2nd instead of November 1st. Problem with being a lifelong Mac user just now working with Windows :P
  14. Bitcoinbitmyass

Wallet Not Synchronizing

I think I might know whats wrong - when I start up darkcoin.qt.exe it says if my computers time is incorrect darkcoin.qt will not work correctly - in the Debug Log it saying 22:39:00 and my current time is 16:39:00. How would I change that to the correct time? Though in the Debug window (not...
  15. Bitcoinbitmyass

Wallet Not Synchronizing

This is a fresh wallet install, no old versions on the computer. I deleted peers.dat, the debug log and reindexed the wallet but it is still saying Synchronizing with network > 24 hours behind. I have 14 connections to the network and very slowly loading blocks currently at: 162578 The debug...
  16. Bitcoinbitmyass

Wallet Not Synchronizing

Hello, I am trying to sync the newest darkcoin wallet 10.15.17 on Windows 8.1 and have tried everything above but it still says. "Wallet out of sync" "24 hours behind" and barely moves a block an hour. Okay I looked into the Debug Log (which was around 34 Megabytes) and found a ton of: dseep...
Back