• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. Libertant

Pre-Proposal: Dash to revolutionise the acupuncture economy.

Thanks @ampp those are very valid points. I'll alter the proposal so we walk people through the wallet setup and instant-send the Dash before handing over the Hot Spots. It would take longer but far more worthwhile I think. With repeat transactions on Evolution, we have a Dollar-Shave Club for...
  2. Libertant

Press needles are sold in stores so it'll be the same retail insurance.
  3. Libertant

This is the newest thread and the previous one can be ignored or somehow deleted if possible? Thanks.
  4. Libertant

Dash to revolutionise acupuncture industry - Pre Proposal

This thread has been updated with a non-PDF proposal here: https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/pre-proposal-dash-to-revolutionise-the-acupuncture-economy.29203/
  5. Libertant

Following on from this thread, here is a revised, non-PDF version of the proposal. Although based in London, all figures are in $ as most of our suppliers work in dollars. As previously mentioned, I have a full time job but will be full-time on AcuWiki in a couple of weeks, which will hugely...
  6. Libertant

Yes I saw that but it's just the question of getting the money on there. I'll ask my developer if she can think of a way to do it: it must be possible to write a script to send 0.0005 to a list of wallets.
  7. Libertant

My ethos is also to take as little personal info as possible from users. Therefore, I'm very interested in the Evolution login option when it arrives. I'm assuming it's too early to develop on at present though?
  8. Libertant

I would have to research how, technically, to do that without it being abused but yes in theory I'd be happy to do that. However, it's another step removed. If people already have the paper wallet, then the Dash is already theirs and they're more likely to pursue it in that case. But, hey, let's...
  9. Libertant

Getting up to 40-50 per day organically, and that's with me having a full-time job. In a couple of weeks I'll be on AcuWiki full time: https://prnt.sc/iiu9oq
  10. Libertant

Would it help if the sponsorship branding extended to the acupuncture points pages? That would be fairly easy to add to those 361 pages.
  11. Libertant

Nooooo, I mean 20,000 wallets (One per packet). Perhaps only 0.001 DASH on each one.
  12. Libertant

Is there a way to add a bit of Dash to every wallet? i.e. 20,000!
  13. Libertant

Yes I will illustrate how to set up a wallet on the inlay paper. Would there be a way to put a bit of Dash on a QR code on every packet? Or instigate some kind of viral marketing? I will also look for some cheaper quotes for OEM.
  14. Libertant

Thanks so much for the replies so far. I’ll repost it and make a couple of points clearer: 1. Press needles will be high frequency purchases, like aspirin. 2. Users will ONLY be able to purchase in Dash, not fiat or any other crypto. Therefore the entire new economy of popular...
  15. Libertant

Hi everyone, I would like any comments and feedback you might have on the following proposal for 110 DASH. Advice on whether to submit this month or next would also be helpful. Many thanks, Andrew.
Back