• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. R

[Resolved] 32 Darkcoins disappeared from encrypted wallet.

Sorry i have not replied to this thread in a couple of days, Life in general has been getting to me. 40 hour work weeks on top of school and girlfriend trouble and all that jazz. Anyways Propulsion you are the man! I did a rescan of my qt and after that didn't fix the problem i dumped the...
  2. R

Ignition75 Do you mean different versions of the qt? I have 4 apparently. v 0.9.0.0, v 0.9.3.0, v 0.10.15.13... and apparently v 0.8.9.6 ? dafuq? just in case i fired that even older version up and still no DRK. And yes moli please explain how we dump the private key.
  3. R

moli - Downloaded DRK wallet-qt 0.9.0.0 after several weeks of mining to a pool. - Paid out 24 DRK to my wallet from the pool, then continued mining. - Paid out the last 7 DRK from the pool to my wallet, then shut down miners due to energy costs. - Backed up my wallet to a thumbdrive using the...
  4. R

moli i don't have the old wallet.dat because it was on the thumbdrive that i lost, which was the reason i created the new wallet address to send my coins to.
  5. R

moli to the best of my recollection it was synchronizing fine when i sent the DRK to the new wallet address, i doubt i would have sent them otherwise. It's just not synchronizing now cause the wallet version is out of date, or at least i think that's what holding it back.
  6. R

moli no the 0.9.0.0 qt doesn't synchronize with the network. Message reads: "No block source available"
  7. R

moli negative i sent the coins when the new address was created in the 0.9.0.0 qt. but even when i fire up the old qt it still shows i have no coins at either address.
  8. R

moli i created the two wallet addresses within the same version of the qt, then as DRK hashrates skyrocketed i shut down my miners and didn't really pay attention to the crypto scene for a while. The original QT version was 0.9.0.0 . I am now running version 0.10.15.13. Both for windows 7...
  9. R

tungfa i'm not sure how i could have mixed up the .dats since only one existed at the time i sent the DRK and was lost on a thumb drive. When i realized the thumbdrive was lost i immediately created a new wallet address within in the Darkcoin-QT and sent the DRK from the old wallet address...
  10. R

moli redeemed? How would i redeem them? i didn't know there was such a functionality to sending and recieving DRK.
  11. R

Red-Shinobi right they are at that address which is the wallet address i created after my first address was possibly compromised with my losing my USB stick which the backup.dat was stored on. The problem is it seems my coins were lost in transit.
  12. R

Propulsion here is the output from the listtransaction command: 22:46:06  listtransactions "*" 1000 0 22:46:06  [ { "account" : "Possibly Compromised", "address" : "XjvXDKpNqJUUqF4Qn84tVbvru54C7P5vnz", "category" : "receive", "amount" : 24.60292034, "confirmations" : 100287, "blockhash" ...
  13. R

Red-Shinobi No it's not F.U.D. I've just been preoccupied with school and work and haven't had the time or energy to really worry about this till now. I'm about to pull out my laptop and fire up the QT to check to the transaction history like propulsion suggested. Could you please elaborate on...
  14. R

After being away from the cryptocoin scene for a couple months (well more than a couple) i recently fired up my old darkcoin wallet qt, i knew that it was likely outdated and indeed it would not sync, so i downloaded the newest version of the the qt wallet (version 0.10.15) and started it up. I...
Back