• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. spinner

Masternode off network after IP change {moved from mining forum}

I recently re-IP'd my MN, updated the IP in both dash.conf on local and remote systems, then restarted. From what I can tell dashd starts fine (getinfo works and displays up-to-date block) and cold-start from the local MN is also successful, however on the MN when I 'masternode status' I...
  2. spinner

Dash Merchant Platform / Subscription Service a la Coinbase?

Does anyone know of a mature(ish?) merchant platform that accepts Dash? I have a voice-server hosting business that accepts Paypal, but would really like to accept Dash payments on a monthly subscription basis. Might be covered in another thread, but after a few minutes searching I didn't see...
  3. spinner

Increased Network traffic on MNs since 11.2.x?

Has anyone else noticed a big uptick in network traffic on their MNs? Pre 11.2.x my MN was using <15GB/month in bandwidth. May's usage was 90GB, and already only 4 days into June I'm seeing 11GB of data transfer over the past 4 days. This is resulting in an AWS bill of around $10/month, which...
  4. spinner

Nvidia Titan X x11 hashrate?

I've been scouring the web for any info about x11 hashrates on the Titan X but haven't come up with any info. Anyone out there own / know an owner of a Titan X to verify what kinds of speeds they are seeing?
Back