• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. DeepBlue

Why the logical move for Paypal is to integrate Dash

I do not understand why the CEO of Paypal has not integrated Dash into its service. To me it seems a no brainer. Paypal is focused on online payments and also wants to get more involved with crypto. Yet the cryptocurrencies they have signed are Bitcoin, Lightcoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash...
  2. DeepBlue

09: Decentralized Decision Making: Proactively Building Dash Decentralization

09: Decentralized Decision Making: Proactively Building and Protecting Dash Decentralization "“The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.” Albert Einstein 14/02/2021 Please note I have edited this...
  3. DeepBlue

Getting The Message Right - Dash Offers Privacy - Not Anonymity

Dash is a cryptocurrency that takes an individual's financial privacy seriously for the reasons given below. However, Dash is not an anonymous coin. There is a huge difference between the two. We need to ensure regulators, exchanges and governments understand the difference. Getting the...
  4. DeepBlue

Must see: Disturbing revelations from whistleblower banker

The videos below contain shocking and disturbing revelations from a whistleblower high level banker called Ronald Bernard who gave a series of interviews about his past life in the traditional financial system. If anyone has any doubt about why we need a new financial system then I recommend...
  5. DeepBlue

08 - Decentralized Decision Making - Improved self reporting of project progress

08 The requirement for Improved self reporting by proposal owners This post will explain why self reporting tools could assist proposal owners give better quality update information. We currently have DashNexus which has a tab for Timeline however often times the information posted in these...
  6. DeepBlue

07 - Decentralized Decision Making: Vetting proposal owners before they get funding

This post will explain the importance of vetting proposal owners before they can receive funding from the network. One of the most important criteria to determine the success of a project is the team behind the project. Too often projects are being voted in simply because the project has a...
  7. DeepBlue

06 - Decentralized Decision Making: Why business plans need to be submitted before funding

This post will outline why a business plan is essential for ensuring the DAO can make better quality decisions when considering projects to fund. Providing a fully worked out business plan is not only useful for the project managers to ensure they think through all aspects of their project, it...
  8. DeepBlue

Effective Promotion Strategies for Dash. How to move Dash back up the charts where we belong

Dash is currently 34th in Coinmarket Cap with inferior coins such as NEM, Lightcoin and Bitcoin Cash, BSV all above us. Why is that when Dash is clearly a superior coin? Let me first define what I mean by superior: Dash has the following all of which make it superior to the other coins...
  9. DeepBlue

New Dash video series: Why Dash should definitely NOT be promoted as a cloud

Important feedback on new Evolution video series by ABJ and Dashnewsroom. This message is reposted from DashCentral: https://www.dashcentral.org/p/official-dash-newsroom-communications--p I wish I did not have to write this message. But I feel someone has to say these things. I know that...
  10. DeepBlue

10 Reasons Why Dash is not an "Alt" Coin

This post will explain why DASH is not an "Alt" Coin and should not be labelled as such. The term "Alt" coin or "Alternative Coin" was first used to describe any cryptocurrencies other than Bitcoin. But what are the consequences of using such a term to describe DASH? And, is this term even...
  11. DeepBlue

05 Decentralised Decision Making: The Dash Masternodes Association

Part 05: Decentralised Decision Making: The Dash Masternodes Association This post is to discuss the setting up of the Dash Masternodes Association (DMA). The current problems this would address are: 1. Declining MNO contributions: The declining interest and participation of MN in...
  12. DeepBlue

04 - Decentralised Decision Making: The DASH Decentralisation Charter (DDC)

Part 4: This post will discuss the concept of a Dash Decentralisation Charter (DDC) a document that stores Dash project core values, guiding principles, best practises, concepts and vision of the DASH cryptocurrency project. The DDC would be similar to the concept of the "Declaration of...
  13. DeepBlue

03 Decentralised Decision Making: What are Dash's Target Markets?

Part 3 of Dash Decentralised Decision Making Strategy: Dash's Target Markets The purpose of this post is to more clearly define, identify and agree upon Dash's primary target markets. These are target markets that we should be actively pursuing, developing, and where we invest the majority of...
  14. DeepBlue

02 Decentralised Decision Making: What Are Dash's Core Values?

This post is Part 2 of Dash Decentralised Decision Making Strategy: What Are Dash's Core Values? The purpose of this post is to identify, define and agree upon DASH's core values as a cryptocurrency. We should consider the values from different perspectives. The values need to be defined...
  15. DeepBlue

01 Decentralised Decision Making: Steps To A Better Solution

The aim of this post is to formulate an improved Dash Decentralised decision-making process with the goal of improving the quality of making solid decisions whilst maintaining full decentralisation. Several problems with decentralised decision-making will be raised. Each problem may have its own...
  16. DeepBlue

Possible security threat to the Dash Masternode network

This post will present a potential security issue with the Masternode network which arises out of natural market forces acting on Masternode hosting companies. At the end of the post there are some suggestions to mitigate the risks by using a Masternode Hosting Software License. Hosting a...
  17. DeepBlue

What DASH needs to set it above all other cryptos

The concept of crypto currency was designed initially using the best of traditional money systems e.g. Gold. Being of limited supply, requiring work to mine, being fungible etc. However what I feel is missing is stability i.e. a coin that does not vary in price closely linked to DASH. If you...
  18. DeepBlue

Venezuela: Why the crypto price drop and bear market is positive for mass adoption

With the significant price drop in the entire crypto market many people have expressed their discouragement and dismay about the loss in value of DASH at this time. However there is an upside to this drop in price. The following is my opinion only and not intended as financial advice. When...
  19. DeepBlue

Venezuela: Why NFC could be better than "Evolution" for Granny and Mass Adoption

This post is to discuss the advantages of NFC vs QR codes devices. NFC stands for Near Field Communication these are devices such a plastic card you tap next to a device and payment is taken. I will propose that NFC mobile payments using passive devices may be more suitable for mass adoption...
  20. DeepBlue

Intuition, Opinions, Reasonable Assumption Vs Speculation?

The Dash discussion forum is moderated with a rule regarding no "speculation as fact". I would like clarification on this rule specifically the correct way to express intuitions, reasonable assumptions, and personal opinions so that they will not be blocked, deleted or moderated. I would...
Back