• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. Derrick Broze

Pre-Budget Proposal: The Liberate Your Mind 56 City U.S. Tour

Thank you so much for the tip and support!
  2. Derrick Broze

Yes I know it's close to the.end of the month but on the other hand this post has been in the pre proposal forum for nearly two weeks. Is that not enough time for discussion? I am unaware of typical protocol
  3. Derrick Broze

any other questions? If not I will submit next week!
  4. Derrick Broze

Yes the videos are daily. So it will actually be a total of about 87 videos shared across the Mind Unleashed, The Conscious Resistance, and Activist Post. Last year we generated 1.3 million views by the end of the tour and that number has gone up since. I have a crappy samsung phone for live...
  5. Derrick Broze

Thank you for the questions. I appreciate you taking the time. 1. I am seeking funding from DASH because I believe DASH (and DAO's) to be a more decentralized crypto than others. I appreciate the community aspect of the treasury proposals. Generally, I think DASH is a better product and I have...
  6. Derrick Broze

Hello all! I am new to this forum (but not to dash!) so please forgive any newb mistakes. Allow me to briefly introduce myself and my proposal. My name is Derrick Broze. I am a freelance investigative journalist, activist, author, and public speaker based in Houston, Texas. I am the founder of...
Back