• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. Tulsene

v0.10.13.x RC5 Testing

there is some issues with the testnet faucet? : Your connection is not private It is possible that hackers are trying to steal your information drkipn.com site (for example, passwords, messages or information about your payment card). Back to safety Hide details You have attempted to...
  2. Tulsene

v0.10.13.x RC5 Testing

That's a good news, thanks for your answer! And for who want to rent a server for set-up a masternode, a VPS on OVH is 2.4€ and on digital ocean it's 5$
  3. Tulsene

v0.10.13.x RC5 Testing

I'm waiting an answer from OVH if set up a masternode on their VPS isn't break the user agreement. If someone know eventually ...
  4. Tulsene

v0.10.13.x RC5 Testing

Damned, I'm sorry .... It's seems too easy to just run from binary with ./darkcoin-qt .... it's working now Thanks a lot for your quick answer
  5. Tulsene

v0.10.13.x RC5 Testing

Hello, I tried 3 times to send coins from the test faucet to XmYpCAeBDZnvVH17GRGr45z1miGDXg7Dd8, the wallet version is v0.10.13.3-beta, and nothing arrived. Did I miss something or just the test faucet is broken? If someone can sent me some coins to make some test with the wallet plz
Back