• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. Bacon's Acres

Pre-Proposal / Sponsorship Request: DASH Across Alaska - promoting DASH by dog team

We really appreciate your encouragement and support, UltimateCrypto. Thank you!
  2. Bacon's Acres

Pre-Proposal / Sponsorship Request: DASH Across Alaska - promoting DASH by dog team

Thank you so much for taking time to read over our proposal! I think it's an exciting opportunity to spread the news of DASH through a unique population that may not be exposed otherwise (at least not in the near future). I did post it on #women-of-dash, but I will try some other avenues...
  3. Bacon's Acres

DASH Across Alaska WHY: Why support DASH Across Alaska? • Provide unique advertising and exposure for DASH to a population of international dog mushing fans, Alaskans and viewers from across the globe • We have direct interaction with fans and mushers of all ages and a wide international...
  4. Bacon's Acres

DASH TO NOME - Iditarod 2018

Please see our updated pre-proposal: DASH Across Alaska - promoting DASH by dog team
Back