• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. Roman Zheltukhin

DASH creates its own beach soccer team for large-scale adoption of DASH by society

Hello GrandMasterDash, Your advice was well noted and we are going to follow it. We have renewed our plan and schedule in this regard, as well as have set a smaller goal to let you to get to know who we are. Please take a look at the changes below. We need to know your opinion. It is winter now...
  2. Roman Zheltukhin

DASH creates its own beach soccer team for large-scale adoption of DASH by society

Thank you for a good comment, but here we can only use these tools: photos, videos and words. I will be very appreciated if you or somebody else give me an advice what I should do to let you look at this project more deeply and with bigger interest. And, whatever it would be, I think I can do...
  3. Roman Zheltukhin

Dash Leopards Soccer Proposal

Just think the same about football and DASH and have made a proposal too, but your one is much better because helps children.
  4. Roman Zheltukhin

Dear DASH community, We would like to bring to your attention a project that will help in large-scale adoption of DASH by society. To turn it into reality, we are going to use one of the most effective ways – popularization with a spectator sport. The idea is to create the DASH community’s own...
  5. Roman Zheltukhin

Dash Leopards Soccer Proposal

it is a good idea for DASH and it will help african children to keep playing football
Back