• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. K

Darkcoin Wallet Backup.dat to DASH wallet

Hey Strophy Thanks for the replies thus far. Yes the funds are on chain. I used the create backup function from the darkCoin wallet. I'll have a look this weekend as it's on another machine - if I found an iterative backup I would use it the same way as I'm using the wallet.dat now, correct...
  2. K

Rescanning eventually completes and the wallet re-opens but with 0 DASH. At this point I tried wallet repair 'upgrade' and 'recover transactions 1 (keep metadata)'. When these operations complete I'm given a 'wallet is corrupted' prompt and dash closes and reopens. Also follows with this...
  3. K

Is there a way to check on if/how it's making progress?
  4. K

Hey guys - followed these steps: 1. Open a brand new (empty) wallet by starting DASH core you just downloaded. 2. Wait (a while) until the new wallet is fully synced, then close that wallet. 3. Navigate to "C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Roaming\DashCore", where you will see a new (empty)...
Back