• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. L

Assisting my father with his wallet. Dash no longer there

Thumb drive is a great idea! I backed it up and stored on his computer, but I will tell him to throw it on a thumb drive as well.
  2. L

Ok I fixed it... I have no idea what was happening with any of the old dash wallet, So I uninstalled and deleted everything dash from both profiles except the .dat automatic back up file and I left that on my desktop... I redownloaded and installed a brand new dash wallet and installed it. I...
  3. L

It's fully connected... .054 dash was the amount... so yea like $30 usd... I still want to know what happened tho that's why I'm reaching out because he wants to buy more and I don't want to have him buy more before knowing the problem. In the transaction history there are no transactions of...
  4. L

Wow. Thank you all for the responses!... I apologize for not explaining this well as I don't run the dash core wallet myself and trying to determine what my dad did lol. Ok yes the addresses seem to be different, but if that is normal because of privacy then cool... I was wondering if there was...
  5. L

Update: It looks like the receiving address is different than the original wallet I had the dash is. So I usually don't have dash but everytime I shut down the wallet and open it again it opens the wallet with the different receiving address... How do I log into the old wallet to recover the old...
  6. L

Hello, my father bought Dash a couple months ago and we left it in his wallet on one of his PC profiles and I don't remember or see evidence of us backing up the wallet. That PC profile (one of the profiles you can choose when you log in) corrupted and he moved everything to a new profile...
Back