• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. C

need help with wallet on windows

Ok got everything back Thanks for all your help Strophy. i have a back up now. I went back to my old payout address for both my miner and node. Guess I have to start all over getting shares. and things were looking up before this happened (my payouts). oh and thanks for your recent guide on...
  2. C

Have no shares after 16 hours. Should I use my old address?
  3. C

Hello. Thank you for help. . I found page https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DOC/pages/1867878/How+to+safely+back+up+your+wallet It describes how to back up and restore wallet. I'm thinking this is the info I need. Can you verify this don't want to make another mistake. Windows is all...
  4. C

Strophy I found page https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DOC/pages/1867878/How+to+safely+back+up+your+wallet I think this is the way to restore the wallet. I just wanted to verify with you. Strophy I have configured a node and miner under a new wallet thinking I lost everything. The...
  5. C

hello strophy No I did not backup my wallet (i'm kicking myself), and yes I did promise myself I would never let this happen again. I was just unsure on how do the backup, i will educated myself. about my situation: I was able to mount the disk and recover that folder,. I did a clean install...
  6. C

hi I did a search for the file and I was unable to find it. What folder is it in. Accessing the drive it says the recycle bin on G:// is corrupted. Do you want to empty the recycle bin for the drive. I think it's all my dash stuff that in there Storphy I think what happened was a combination of...
  7. C

Hello strophy. How are you . After writing this message I rebooted and I was unable to get back in to the operating system. I just installed a new one on another disk. . Is there a way to extract the file from another operating system I still do have asses to the disk I just can not boot in to it.
  8. C

its MinGW Runtime Asseration. I did try to update wallets after recieving the error. Hope Im not srewed. Please help.
  9. C

I need help please
  10. C

i'm getting a assertation ailed! program:C\program files\dashcore\dash-qt.exe file:chain.cpp, line96 expression:pindexwalk->pprev
  11. C

P2Pool correctly stopping dashd and p2pool for system updates

I'm new to the community I recently set up a node in Albuquerque NM. I was wondering how an experienced node operator shuts down his site to update system software. Thanks everyone. Hope to hear from someone.
Back