• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. Farhin

Pre Proposal

I agree, getting Merchants to accept is a big part of what needs to happen for adoption. I recently had a lawyer come in an present to businesses the legal aspects of accepting crypto. Business owners were very grateful.
  2. Farhin

Pre Proposal

Thank you!
  3. Farhin

DASH Hub Africa: Pan Africa Expansion and Classic Conference+Merchants Drive (Exclusively DASH)

This is a very well written proposal. Exemplary really. the only other thing that may help is video and photo images so voters don't have to go looking for you on different channels to see that you are indeed doing all of these. I have seen you on meetup and events in Dash Discord so I know you...
  4. Farhin

Vapor Shop- Dash Accepted-Nacogdoches Meetups 2x Monthly and community support FOR DASH

Let me know if you do find some way to get a DASH ATM!
  5. Farhin

Pre Proposal

Exactly, that's why the proposal includes gamifying meetups by allowing for it's immediate use for raffles. Unless you reward the volunteers working the meetups or events with Dash as some sort of incentive I will wear out doing it myself and the effort will wane. I actually have a business...
  6. Farhin

Pre Proposal

When I submitted this I was not aware of Dashforce. My Co-organizer was in contact with them and we were working concurrently, so I did not know until after I posted. It looks like we will start with DashForce first. Thank you.
  7. Farhin

Pre Proposal

I'm glad I posted here first to get insight into how the community processes proposals. We've been exchanging Dash among ourselves $1 just to demonstrate the speed and low cost. And you make a good point about people possibly visiting the meetup to earn by attendance. Therefore the giveaway...
  8. Farhin

Pre Proposal

I appreciate the useful insight I will modify to 3 mos.
  9. Farhin

Pre Proposal

Excellent point, considering the rate at which Dash has increased I need to modify the proposal so that the give away is no more than $20, rather than proposing as a fraction of a Dash.
  10. Farhin

Pre Proposal

Hello, Thank you for your very valuable insight. I think we are all concerned about bringing awareness to new users with zero knowledge. And my suggestion is that the the best way to do this is to get a network of people who have incentive to work at bigger events such as chamber of commerce...
  11. Farhin

Pre Proposal

Thank you for your valuable input. Given current price of Dash and the need to enlist/vest more volunteers to the Dash effort I think 5 Dash/month for 3 months is more realistic till we prove ourselves. We could prove ourself with pictures of wallets and the events. At this time, there is...
  12. Farhin

Pre Proposal

Dallas Crypto and Blockchain was created to make cryptocurrency space more accessible to the general public, students and “your grandma”. I started it because I want to make it easier for everyone to participate without having to invest hours and hours of research. My cousin, an early adopter...
Back