• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. L

Dash Core Wallet finally synced, but 0 active connections to network

Well AJM and Strophy it works! Thanks for your patience and advice!
  2. L

Hello, Well I've installed the new wallet and started it once. It looks like everything is working, the blockchain was quite rapidly up to date. Altough I didn't copied the old wallet.dat to the default location, the new wallet still shows the right amout of coins! Thats weird?? Should I do as...
  3. L

Hello Strophy, Thanks that you will help me! I indeed have an old version! I followed the instruction in the link that you've pasted. I renamed the Dash Folder into DashCore in the APPDATA location, the instruction says it will help me get started faster. I have followed the rest of the...
  4. L

Hello guys, I haven't used the wallet for about 1.5 years, but im tried to synced the data. After a day it finally got synced. Great and I see that there are some Dash coins available, but additional data is legging at 50%. I have no active connecties to the Dash network, sometimes briefly one...
Back