• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. J

Dash Core daemon starting ... But nothing happens

I just upgraded the Linux to 22.04 and also dash to 19.3, to my surprise, after I run dashd, it shows "Dash Core daemon starting" as the only feedback, but then nothing happens, no process I can find in top and no load on CPU, no error message in debug.log either What could be the cause?
  2. J

Sentinel does not work, could it be the cause of ban?

Since two weeks ago my mn is not active until I noticed it recently, And after upgrade to 18.0.1 my mn still not work venv/bin/python bin/sentinel.py Python 2.7 is not supported And when I tried to update sentinel, another error appeared: venv/bin/pip install -r requirements.txt...
  3. J

Registered masternode and owner address changed

I just registered masternode following the dip003 guide, running a windows client and a linux node. "dash-cli masternode list" on my linux node is showing my masternode, but the owner address and voting address have all changed to something else which is not in my registration tx message, how is...
  4. J

What if my masternode dropped from the queue

My master node dropped twice last month from the queue due to a crash of hard drive and a power outage. Each time after I restarted the node, my queue place is less than 10%, shown on Dash Center, but I would never get any payment for over 8 days. Normally a fresh master node would not take that...
Back