• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. H

Lost all my DashCoin

@splawik21 . Hey all, spalwik kindly took a look at my wallet/files via Teamviewer. Unfortunately he was unable to restore my coins (thought may have been due to malfunctioning wallet version) although he tried his best over about an hour (thank you again, so much!). He concluded that I was most...
  2. H

Lost all my DashCoin

Hey Udjin, I'm currently thinking the latter is the most likely somehow. In mid 2016 (this summer) I was not at work, was on a break at home. My wallet is on my computer which is password protected (both the machine and the wallet). My laptop stays with me so one one had access to it without my...
  3. H

Lost all my DashCoin

Hey Crowning, Thanks for the help, I have downloaded the new dash wallet and replaced the wallet.dat file with the original file. My wallet still has a balance of 0 after waiting for everything to sync and shows that transaction to the unknown address. When I look at the link you posted, the...
  4. H

Lost all my DashCoin

Sorry I posted the address ID, no the TXID. This is the TXID for the emptying transation: 3ef531a2bbc8c516b6007284072b001adb30c8d6d354fb631263a0645ca491ab-000
  5. H

Lost all my DashCoin

Hey guys, Here's a screenshot of my wallet: camosoul: Sorry, it's just Dash now right? I made and this account back in 2014 when I was paying close attention to Dark Coin. I tried to put the transaction ID into DASH Ninja (I googled the transaction ID and it linked me to the website) and...
  6. H

Lost all my DashCoin

Hey all, I don't really know where I should be posting/who I should be asking. I got into the cryptomarket about 2 years ago in 2014 when Dash was Darkcoin and decided to hold on to enough Dark for a MasterNode. I decided to save about 1020 Darkcoin for a masternode in the future when I had...
Back