• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. antron3

Pre-proposal: The Oxford & Cambridge GOAT Race Sponsorship

Hey guys, thanks for all the feedback so far. I am really leaning towards proposing it. It's scary for me as it looks like I would have to pony up the 5 Dash out of my own pocket, which is a big deal for me. But I have a lot of faith in the project and the Dash community. A question / request -...
  2. antron3

Hi Singleton, thanks for that info on the betting app, I am excited about it. So, I'm ready to write this all up, I just had a quick question about the 5 Dash fee for submitting proposals... what happens if the proposal is not accepted? Is this fee refunded like a deposit? (I am little worried...
  3. antron3

Hi Super8, ON MEDIA we are in our 10th year and get consistently good media coverage, despite the fact that we haven't put out a press release in years, (because we sell out every event anyway, so we prioritised our limited manpower away PR completely as it doesn't -directly- help us.) in the...
  4. antron3

I think I can post links now, so here are links to more info... I love working for this event, because it brings much needed laughter along with a good cause. Link to a party-style video of the 2016 race Link to Time Out's coverage of the 2017 event...
  5. antron3

That's a great idea. We do ticketing electronically so could offer a link with free wallet/Dash with every ticket. I would love it at the event if we had a big screen with shifting odds for the betting, powered by Dash. On goat meaning dull or silly, that's not something I heard before (I'm UK...
  6. antron3

just thought I would add, in terms of how many people Dash would reach through this partnership: ** at the race: 1200+ people, mostly 25-45 professional Londoners who will have heard of cryptocurrency ** on social media: we reach around 100K people on our Facebook ** online impressions of...
  7. antron3

Hey guys. I'm a cryptocurrency enthusiast and I also work at Spitalfields City Farm (a farm project in one of London's most deprived inner city areas). I organise a charity fundraising event here called the Oxford and Cambridge Goat Race. The event is held on the same day as the famous Oxford...
Back